Required to discontinue final decision and no appeal
What will happen next:
- Faculty will inform students about necessary procedures (e.g. return of student card)
- Other service units(e.g. Library, UHS, CSE), upon notification from Faculties, will decide by themselves when to stop the students from using their services.
- Residential halls, upon notification from CEDARS, will ask students to leave within a short time decided by the Warden. Overseas students may approach their Warden if they need more time to move out.
- If necessary, refer students to:
- AASO for academic advice on other study options outside HKU
- CEDARS-CoPE for counselling / emotional support